Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our first Mother's Day :)

Today was such a great day! This morning, when Brodie woke up to eat and get his diaper changed, Ben got up to do it all and then came and woke me up. He brought in Brodie and asked me to hold him then left the bedroom. Then he came back with two cards and two gifts, from Brodie and from him. :) From Ben I got a 5 picture frame stand and from Brodie I got a diffuser! They were what I have been wanting :) Then we went back to sleep. Later on, Ben came in to wake us up and to give me lunch in bed! It was a delicious lunch (Brodie and I slept in until 12:30pm), it was macaroni and cheese and sweet sausages. After lunch, we went to Wal-Mart and did some shopping. Today was the best first Mother's Day! All I wanted was to spend the day with my two favorite boys, and that's what I got :)

Here are some pictures from today :)





3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *