Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brodie is ONE MONTH old today!!! :)

I can't believe how fast these last four weeks have just flown by! It feels like I just gave birth to Brodie yesterday! :) It's amazing how he changes everyday too!

We had our one month Dr. appointment today. He did pretty well. He didn't pee or poop on the nurse this time!! haha This time they measured his head circumference and his length, and of course weighed him. My baby weighs 10 lbs 12 oz!! He's almost 11 pounds!! WOW!! On our way to the Dr, Ben and I were guessing what he may weigh. Ben was WAY off! He guessed Brodie would weigh 9.8 lbs, and I guessed he would weigh 10 lbs even. I was closest! hehe :)

Dr. Loeb said that Brodie's doing great! She said he's in the 75 percentile. Not quite sure what that is, but she said it was good. :)

Brodie has developed type of a rash on his back from this past weekend. She looked at it and said it could be a mix of heat rash and being sensitive to detergents/soaps. So when we're out and about this afternoon, we have to get new baby body wash/shampoo, the Aveeno kind.

But Brodie's doing sooo amazingly well! He's a month old, but doing so much that surpasses some month old's! :) I'm so proud of him! He's our little Super Baby! haha

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *