Monday, May 4, 2009

Brodie's 2 weeks old today!! :)

Wow, these past two weeks have just flown by! I can't believe my baby is already 2 weeks old!

A few things have happened since the last post. On 4/26/09, Brodie met his Auntie Eden and one of our friends Maria. On 4/28/09, Brodie lost the ring from his circumcision--no we did not save that! haha And on 5/1/09, Brodie laughed!! I was holding him in my arms and he was cozy and sleeping, and out of nowhere he just laughed! It was the cutest thing! It happened so fast I didn't have a chance to record it or anything! But right after I called Ben and told him :)

Brodie is such a great baby! He already has his routine down! He eats every 2-3 hours. During the night, he always wakes up around 3-3:30am to feed and be changed, then he'll wake up again around 5-5:30am, and then again around 8am.

We have taken Brodie out and about to different stores grocery shopping, and each time he's wonderful! He usually sleeps the whole time haha :)

Just recently he started spitting up. Well, since yesterday. We think it's because we got his this Vitamin D liquid supplement the pediatrician told us he needed. It smells awful! And if it tastes like how it smells, I'd spit that up too! haha But, the doctor told us he needed the extra Vitamin D-since he doesn't get that from my milk or formula and he's not drinking cow milk.

Here are a couple pictures from his visitors:

Auntie Eden (visited 4/26/09)


Maria Hauser (visited 4/26/09)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *