Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last night (5/18/09) Brodie slept in his crib!!

Yesterday, I had tried to keep Brodie awake most of the day that way he'd sleep more during the night. Well, he only slept two or three times during the day and only about an hour each.

Around 8-9pm Brodie started getting sleepy. I held him in my arms until about midnight and I decided to go to bed. I put Brodie's sleep positioner in the crib and his blankets and laid him down. He slept in his crib from midnight to about 3am. When he woke up, I got up and changed his diaper and got a bottle for him. After he was cleaned up and fed, he dozed right back to sleep!

He woke up again around 6:30am. Ben and I both got up and fed him and changed him, but this time Ben asked if we could bring him into our bed. :) We did. hehe

And after bringing him to bed, he didn't get up again until almost 10am this morning!

I am so proud of Brodie that he slept in his own bed for the first time during the night!! :) We're going to try it again tonight and the rest of the week and see how it goes. Hopefully it goes smoothly like it did last night and soon he'll be sleeping throughout the whole night in his crib! :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *