Friday, August 6, 2010

Wow! Awesome Surprise! :)

Today, 8/6/10, my work threw a surprise baby shower for Naomi! :) I had absolutely no idea at all! I guess they've been planning it for awhile now too.

One of the girls in my department, Keiko, she IM's me and says "Emergency meeting in the blue room, from Crystal". I was like "what?! why?!" So her and I start walking down the hallway, and there are a few people from other departments here waiting in the hallway too. Kevin, our IT guy, made me a homemade wheelchair! haha They were still talking about this emergency conference call. Which when they were talking about it I thought that we might be getting laid off and I was getting very nervous.

We get to the blue room and there it was, decorations for a baby shower for Naomi! I was SOOOO surprised, they really got me! My boss who was laid off in May, Nancy-she's like a second mother to me, was there with her granddaughter! I screamed "Nancy!!" and gave her a huge hug and started crying! :) I've really missed her.

Anyway, so there was food and cake and presents and decorations... It was awesome! I feel so lucky and loved at my job. I really couldn't ask for better co-workers and friends. :)

Here are a few pictures from my work baby shower!






3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *