Sunday, August 29, 2010

8/28/10

Since Ben works on Saturdays, I'm going to TRY to do something with the kiddos every Saturday. No promises though :)

Anyway, this past Saturday since it was nice out Brodie, Naomi, and I went to Deanna Rose Farmstead. It's a petting zoo type place. You can bottle feed baby goats, you can fish, there are wagon rides, pony rides, you can watch someone milk a cow, and you can have birthday parties there. The place is HUGE! And it was only $2 to get in.

I packed up the kids and off we went. Naomi pretty much slept the entire time, except when we were going over some rough patches she'd kind of grumble and groan but that was it.

Brodie had a good time I believe! :) He liked watching the ducks. There was one point where we were over by the playground area and we were the only ones over at this little slide. I took him out of the stroller and we walked around a bit, him holding my hand. I let go of his hand thinking he'd go on the little playground and he turned around and ran back to the stroller and tried to climb back in it!! haha So, I hooked him back in and walked around some more. :)

I had a really great time! It's a nice place to go to with the kids, and since its so big it was good exercise!

Here are some pictures from the farm:






After the farm, the three of us went to Daddy's shop to visit him. Brodie loves visiting him at his shop, he always plays around on the spare keyboards around there. :)

Ben closed the shop early and we headed home. We hung out at home for a little bit and then we decided to go to the park.

Ben and Bro would go down the slides and Brodie loved it so much! He also loved swinging. Naomi, again, slept the whole time. We played on the playground for quite awhile and we strapped Bro back in the stroller and walked around the pond there. There were quite a few people there fishing.

Ben hadn't been to that park yet and after going Saturday we decided that one of these weekends we'll have to BBQ there. :) It's a really nice park and super close by!

Here are some pictures from playing at the park:









It was a really great day! I can't wait for next Saturday to see what the kids and I are going to do! :) I'm thinking maybe a museum? Who knows :) Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *