Friday, July 30, 2010

Brodie's 15 month check up!

Brodie has his 15 month check up yesterday. Ben went with him, just the boys. I just can't physically walk from the parking lot into the building and to the doctor's office.

Anyway, the visit went well. We found out that Brodie had a viral infection causing a sore throat, but the doctor said there really wasn't much they could do and it wasn't serious-it'll just pass.

Brodie had to get shots yesterday too! It was Ben's first time actually being the one in the room with him during the shots. Usually, it's just me, the nurse, and Brodie and I'm holding Brodie down. Ben goes out of the room and waits. They both did good! I did leave work early to go be home with Brodie while Ben went back to work, because baby got his shots.

Brodie measures 33 1/4" tall, head circumference is 18", and Ben didn't quite get the weight wrote down, but believes Brodie weighs a little over 25 lbs. :)

Our boy is growing so fast! It's crazy to think how this time last year he was so little and now, he's this walking/talking/jabbering little boy! Amazing!! :)

Oh, he also has a little girlfriend at daycare. His sitter told me the other day how they'll hold hands sometimes. A couple days ago Lannah's (his girlfriend) mom was picking her up the same time I was picking Bro up. She was telling me how (since she usually picks Lannah up before I pick Bro up) that the two will wave bye and say bye to one another. I was able to witness when I was there picking Bro up at the same time. It was SOOOOO cute!!! Lannah just kept saying bye to Brodie and Brodie kept waving and saying bye to her. Too cute!! His first girlfriend/best friend. I'll have to get pictures soon and post them :) Way too cute for words!

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *