Friday, July 16, 2010

34 weeks, about 5 left to go-she's almost here!!!!

Today we are 34 weeks! Oh how we cannot wait to hold our daughter in our arms, about 5 more weeks!! :D Remember, I'm counting down to week 39, not 40. :)

Our next OB appointment is Monday. I wonder if they'll check to see if I'm dilated, probably not. They probably won't check until week 36 or 37.

Naomi is still just dancing/kicking/punching/moving all the time in there! You'd think that with as little space is in there, she'd settle down a bit. But no! haha I can really tell that she's dropped because sometimes I can feel her just punching me down there. I think she might be long. Brodie was 19.5" long, she'll probably be the same or just a hair longer maybe?

One of the little girls at Brodie's daycare, her first birthday is tomorrow and her mother gave us a tub full of girl clothes this morning! Then a friend of ours that used to work with me came by my work this afternoon and gave me a tub full of clothes! WOW! First we didn't have enough, now we have all these little girl outfits! So excited to go through them!! :D

I also ordered off Etsy these CUTE flower headbands! It was 10 flower clips with one headband for $20! I want to put the big flower headbands on her head for every outfit she wears. I think little girls wearing those big flower/bow headbands are SOOO stinking cute! Our little Nomi (our nickname for her) HAD to have some too :) We got her pink, yellow, silver, ivory, red, lavender, black, peach, brown, and zebra print with a white crochet headband. I am SO excited to get them in the mail! And then put them on her, OMG she's going to be way too cute! :D

Anyway, I still have sciatica pain. The stretches haven't really helped, but I'm just trying to get through it because we're so close to the end. But that's really the main thing I complain about anymore, just that pain. Everything else is ok. Brodie gives my belly kisses when I ask him to kiss baby sister and he'll pat it saying "baby". It's SO cute!

Also, two of my closest friends-Tuyen & Amber-are throwing us a baby shower for Naomi. They sent out evites. If you didn't get one email me (alana.broyles@gmail.com). It's going to be August 7th from 2-4pm in Lawrence, KS. I'm excited that little Nomi will be having a celebration like Brodie did! She deserves it, she's just as important :)

We're almost there, Naomi is almost here! Next month I'm going to be the mother of a baby girl, NEXT MONTH!!! :) Pretty excited.

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *