Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby girl OB visit

Yesterday I woke up with the worst pain in my leg and hip, ever. It brought me to tears! Needless to say, I stayed home and rested. I did have to get up to go to our scheduled OB appointment though.

Appointment went great, heartbeat is good and she's growing still :) I told the doctor about the pain still and she suggested I use a cane. So, that's what I've been doing today-feeling kinda weird, but if it helps what else can I do.

Anyway, we got our pre-registration for the hospital. We'll be delivering at the same hospital Brodie was born at, St. Luke's South. She also asked if we wanted to be induced around our 39th week and I immediately said 'YES!' haha So, if little Nomi (btw, that's our nickname for her if I haven't mentioned that yet) doesn't decide to come before our 39th week, she'll be here between August 20th through the 23rd, depending when we can get scheduled.

I have been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, but they're not regular enough to do anything about yet. And do they hurt! I had a real bad one last night and Ben was trying to talk to me about something and I had to tell him to shut up. haha And then this morning I had some pain in the "nether-region". Oh it was so bad! I really think this little girl is going to come on her own, but we will see.

We're getting closer and that's what matters. :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *