Thursday, September 2, 2010

Naomi is 3 weeks old!

Naomi Maxine turned 3 weeks old yesterday. I can't believe 3 weeks has already passed by! Just makes me think about going back to work is that much closer :(

Yesterday (9/1/10) Naomi and I had lunch with Great-Great Aunt Rita! We met her at Bass Pro and had lunch. Aunt Rita LOVED Naomi :) Which I knew she would, hehe :) Aunt Rita got Naomi and Brodie their very first fishing hats too! I can't wait till the kids are older to go fishing. I always went with my Grandpa and Ben used to go with his dad. So we each have good memories fishing and we just can't wait till we can take the kids fishing too.

Today (9/2/10) Naomi had her 3 week doctor's appointment. The doctor said she's looking GREAT!! :) She weighed in at 9lbs 2oz, is 22" long, and her head circumference is 14". She is growing so much! I figured she was going through a growth spurt because she's eating so much more! But it's all good!

She's starting to be awake more now too. She's looking around more. I've noticed that when she's laying on my lap or in bed with me, she likes to lay on her side with her hands up by her head-like a sleeping little angel. :) She still doesn't cry, mostly grunts and grumbles. Well, unless she's really hungry and we're taking too long to get ready then she'll let out a cry.

I am nursing her, as well as pumping. She has had formula I think maybe only three times. we're trying to lay off the formula as long as we can because it's just so expensive. One thing I wish we did with Brodie, not give him formula so soon as we did. You live and you learn. :)

Enjoy the below photos! :)






Here is a shirt I made for Naomi :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *