Wednesday, September 15, 2010

5 weeks old!

Naomi is 5 weeks old today! I cannot believe that she's already 5 weeks! I can't believe I already have to go back to work next week! :(

Today, she's really started smiling and not in her sleep!! She smiled when I kissed her cheek this afternoon. And then when Ben was home and fixing dinner, I brought Naomi into the kitchen and he kissed her and she smiled! Baby girl loves kisses :) She's so stinkin' sweet!!

Yesterday Naomi had her first day at daycare, because I hadn't been feeling well. She didn't go back today and won't until go back again until next week. But she did really good! She didn't fuss! Wanda said that they put her in the swing and she slept in it for a couple hours. Wanda also said that she got fed and held yesterday :) I was kind of worried that she'd fuss or throw up or something crazy would happen haha

Naomi's doing great though! Still growing! We're all doing great to be honest. :)

Here is a CUTE picture of Naomi in this navy crochet hat I won off facebook last week!


Here are some more pictures from over Labor Day that Nana sent to me today, enjoy!




3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *