Thursday, April 1, 2010

Surprise, surprise...

We had another OB appointment today for our baby girl. I told the Dr that I had been having a lot more ligament pain in the front and back and that I felt like my belly seems to be too big for where we're at in the pregnancy.

Well, the Dr did an ultrasound and low and behold...

...Twins!

Yes, twins. The second baby was hiding behind our baby girl, that's why it didn't show up in the beginning. We weren't able to get a peek at the sex of the baby, he/she is very shy. :)

It's going to be one heck of an adventure, that's for sure! :) But, this also explains a lot; why my belly is just out there and why it hurts every time I walk/roll over in bed.











APRIL FOOL’S!!!!!

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *