Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Halfway there, one more week, and last week

A few announcements today... We're halfway there to meeting our baby girl and one more week until Brodie turns 1! :)

Also, last week Ben and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary. The three of us went out to eat. It was nice. Ben also got us, just the two of us, tickets to a concert in June! I'll be 7 months pregnant and it's an outdoor concert, but I am soooo looking forward to it! The concert will consist of 3 major bands and 1 band I've never heard of. One of the 3 major bands at the concert is the same band we went to see when Ben proposed to me-5 years ago in December. :)

So if anyone wants to come sit for us on June 4th, you're more than welcome ;) hehe

Anyway, this weekend is Brodie's big monster bash! We're getting so excited!! Saturday I made all but 4 (Ben made those) of the party favors and then Sunday I made the monster decorations! They're so cute! I know Brodie won't remember, but we'll take plenty of pictures so he can see the dedication we put into his first birthday, to make it very special :)

Just thinking about him being 1 is so bittersweet for me. Just thinking of singing "Happy Birthday" to him brings tears in my eyes. I can't believe my baby is already 1! It's been an exciting, amazing year. It's gone by so fast! :)

After Brodie officially turns 1 next Tuesday, 4 more months until our little girl arrives. These last few months are going to go by so fast, faster than the past year I'm sure! For me, it's still so crazy that just in 4 months we're going to have two babies. It's going to be so exciting. I'm really starting to get baby fever. I can't wait till she's here, in our arms. I can't wait for Brodie to meet her and love on her like we'll be doing, and like we do with him. He's going to be a great big brother.

Our next post probably won't be until after Brodie's birthday party. But there will be LOTS of pictures!! :)

Stay tuned!! :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *