Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our home

I've been meaning to take pictures of our home to show everyone, but just hadn't gotten around to it. Well, on Easter since our house was looking so nice, I decided to take some pictures to show everyone :)

The little white things on the living room floor are some of the little snacks from Brodie's Easter basket. He has a tendency to "drop" them on the floor and Vida has a tendency to eat them :) hehe

Also, there are a couple pictures where there is some pink "paint" crossing out something. Brodie and I went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday and while we were there I got block letters for each of the kids' names. The one painted out is our baby girl's name. Didn't want anyone to see her name yet, whether we or someone else has already told you or not. I'm not going to post her name on here quite yet. But, you can see Brodie's. I have since finished them and hung them in their room. They're so cute! :)












3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *