Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby girl's name

We had told the family that came to Brodie's party what our daughter's name is. After telling them, I'm ready to post it on our blog.

Please note, if you don't like it keep the opinion to yourself. This is a done deal, there will be no changes. This is her name, forever & always.

Her first name, I was going through baby names and came along that one. I asked when Ben thought of it, and he said that he'd actually been sitting on it for about a week but afraid to suggest thinking I may not like it. We both agreed, this would be her name if she were to be a girl.

Her middle name, it's my Grandmother's middle name. Since Brodie's middle name, Joseph, is a family name (Ben & Grandpa Bill) we wanted our daughter's middle name to be a family name as well (my Grandma and her mother).


We absolutely LOVE her name! It already fits her so well! :)

Our little Naomi Maxine Gwinner, four more months till we get to meet her!! :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *