Friday, June 26, 2009

Friends & Family visit Brodie 6/19-6/21

Over Father's Day weekend Brodie was able to meet two of Ben's friends, Tony & Barta, as well as his Great-Grandpa Miller & Great-Uncle Kevin. They all loved Brodie, of course, how could you not! :) Tony kept wanting to hold Brodie, and who could blame him!! haha When my family came to visit, we went out to eat at a BBQ restaurant, and Brodie slept the entire time we were there. My Grandpa looks at me and asks if Brodie's always that good and I looked back at him with a big smile on my face and said "YES!" haha He was so surprised how happy and good Brodie is, considering I wasn't :) It was a really fun weekend. I'm glad Ben got to see his friends, and have them meet Brodie and I'm glad my family was able to come up and meet Brodie too! :D

Here are some pictures of them:

Andy Barta & Brodie


Tony Mendez & Brodie



Great-Uncle Kevin & Brodie


Great-Grandpa Miller & Brodie



3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *