Monday, June 22, 2009

Brodie is 2 months and Ben's FIRST Father's Day!




These past two months have gone by so fast! He's already doing so much stuff, I feel like I can't keep up, and he's getting so big! He's so amazing! His smiles make me happiest the most. Every morning I see them and every day after work. It's the best feeling in the world, him smiling up at me :)

Ben's first Father's Day! We didn't too much, my family came to visit and we went out for BBQ. Brodie and Mommy made Ben a keepsake book, a few pictures with captions from Brodie's birth to now. It's going to be a great little book to look back on to remember how small Brodie once was and to show Brodie one day when he's older. Check out the pictures of it below:






















3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *