Monday, June 15, 2009

First day back to work, first day away from Brodie

Well, it's seven minutes until four and I don't get off until 4:30pm. I'm doing ok. Before I left for work today, I picked Brodie up out of bed and just held him and played with him until I had to leave-so for about 20 minutes.

I didn't cry when I left home, I haven't cried since I've been at work. I cried a little on the way to work, about half way here I just started thinking about him and teared up a little. But I kept telling myself that I'll see him when I'm off, so it's something to look forward to! Oh how I can't wait to bring him back home and just hold him and love him!! :)

Ben did call me about three different times before he dropped Brodie off at the daycare. He called me and let me know that they were doing ok. Then he called and asked where some stuff was for the diaper bag, and then he called me right after he dropped him off. He said that Brodie was asleep so he didn't cry when Ben left. haha Ben also said that he stayed at the gal's house for a bit to talk and tell her Brodie's schedule.

I hope he was a good boy for Allison (the sitter). I'm sure he was, he's such a good baby! :)

Everyone was happy to see me and everyone welcomed me back to work. And everyone was asking how I was holding up. I kept telling them that I'm doing ok. haha I also brought some pictures to work, but tonight I intend to print off more! I found the ink for our Canon picture printer, now I can print off a lot more pictures!!

I wish it was already 4:30pm!! Only 28 more minutes to go...

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *