Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brodie's first day at daycare

When I got off work yesterday, I was so excited to go pick up my baby boy! When I got to the daycare, she was holding Brodie and he was just all smiles! He was sitting there, looking around and just smiling at me! He had fun yesterday, I could tell!

We stayed at her house until about 6pm yesterday, and then we left. I'm really glad we found the daycare that we did, I can tell Brodie is going to be learning a lot from her seven month old Aiden and get a lot of stimulation from the toys they have.

Her little boy started getting fussy because he was hungry, and then Brodie started getting more vocal. That's when I decided to go ahead and strap him into his car seat and be on our way. The moment I put him in his car seat, Brodie fell right asleep! He loves his car seat and car rides!!

Last night, I printed off a lot more pictures of Brodie, and now my desk is full of him! The area to my right is mostly pictures of Brodie! And I of course had to show the pictures to everyone when I was clocking in for work!! haha And everyone just can't believe how much Brodie looks like Daddy. Of course... haha But, as he's growing he's getting some of my personality and features, like his dimple!! That's definitely from Mama! :)

But we're all doing really well. Brodie's having fun at daycare and he's getting the care he needs during the day while we're at work. I'm glad it all worked out.

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *