Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our family is growing...

Brodie is going to be a BIG BROTHER! :) We are expecting a new addition to our family, he or she is expected to be here sometime in August 2010. We found out right before New Years.

Our first OB appointment is on the 18th, so we'll find out all the details on the exact "due" date and hopefully get a sonogram of the little nugget. :)

We're VERY excited that Brodie is going to be a big brother and that he'll have a little sibling to play with. They'll only be a year and four months apart, so it'll be nice that they're close in age.

We're hoping for another boy, but the main thing is as long as the baby is healthy. I have already started a baby name list, and I have to be honest-most of the names I've wrote down are boy names haha. Not sure if we'll keep this baby's name a surprise like we did with Brodie's or not. I would like to, but we'll see.

I have been struck down by the morning (all-day) sickness Gods this time around too. Not as bad, but still not good. I do have some nausea medicine, but all it does is make me sleepy. I haven't had it as bad as last time-knock on wood, so the beginning isn't so rough, yet.

I'll keep everyone updated on this blog instead of creating a new one for the second baby. To make it easier of course :)

We're so excited our family is expanding! However, this will be the last time we do this. :) haha

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *