Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Gwinner #2...

Monday (1/18/10) we had our very first appointment for Baby Gwinner #2! I was 8 weeks and 3 days on Monday, so today (1/20/10) I am 8 weeks and 5 days. Still a long way to go! haha

It was determined our due date is August 27th. However, the baby will not come on that day. We had Brodie one week exactly before his due date because I was induced-I wanted to be as I was tired of being pregnant. If this baby seems to be as stubborn as Brodie was I will be induced the week before the due date as well. :)

We did get a sonogram-still have to upload it to the computer and upload it to the blog. We have a little nugget baby haha :) The appointment went fine, it wasn't that long ago when I was going through this.

I was telling Ben that for the past two years, from 2008-2010, I've been pregnant for about a year and a half of that! haha Got pregnant with Brodie in August '08 and had him in April of '09. Got pregnant with this baby in December '09 and will have it in August '10. WOW! Next year will be a break-no pregnancies for us!! haha :)

Also, I started taking new medicine last week-the same that I took for the sickness when I was pregnant with Brodie. It has helped me 100%! I am not sick! I don't go to bed sick or wake up sick. The only time I feel a little blah is when I just eat too much, but that's usually with everyone.

Not quite sure when we'll find out the sex of this baby. We found out with Brodie at 14 weeks, but that was a 51% chance that it was a boy haha. We didn't find out for sure for sure until about a month after that. So we'll probably find out for sure-for sure in March? Maybe April.

We're still hoping for a boy! My mom said that because I had bad morning sickness again like I had with Brodie then I'm probably having another boy-I hope, but we'll see! haha Everyone I talk to who has had two kids say that their first and second pregnancies were completely different from the other. HA! Not me! They're pretty much the exact same.

It's going to be crazy when August gets here; it'll never be a dull moment that's for sure! I'm excited to see them grow up together and be best friends. They're going to get into so much together... But, at least they'll have each other around to keep the other entertained! "I'm bored... Go bother your brother!" haha :)

When I get home this evening I'll post the sonogram picture so you all can see our little nugget. :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *