Thursday, April 9, 2009

3 weeks left, or maybe sooner!!!

Hallelujah! We are getting cloooooser! haha :)

We had our 37 week appointment yesterday and our doctor checked our progression. She said that we are 3cm dilated and 75-80% effaced!! When she said that I was just like "what, really?!" haha :) She said that we could have this baby at any moment or it could be a few more weeks. But, she had us make our next appointment for next Wednesday, but she doesn't think we'll make it that far!!

This is all so exciting! While Ben and I were picking up our car seat and stroller yesterday, I looked at him and asked "So, how nervous are you?" haha He asked me the same thing. I'm nervous, but I'm SOOO excited that it could be any day that we meet our son!! I can't wait! I can't wait to hold him in my arms and to kiss his face and to bond with him! I can't wait for him to bond with his daddy!! This is such an amazing adventure, and it's only going to get better! YAY!!

Hopefully the next time we post, it'll be pictures of our little boy and his welcoming post!!

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *