Friday, April 17, 2009

3 more days! Monday is THE day! :)

Our last appointment was Wednesday, April 15th. There was no progression from the prior week's appointment. We went ahead and scheduled to be induced on Monday, April 20th. We'll be going in at 6:30am and hopefully little man will be here by Monday evening/night. If not, he'll be here Tuesday morning.

Ben and I are SOOO excited! This morning I kept looking at our pets and telling them "By this time next week there will be a baby here! He won't be in here (pointing at my belly), but he'll be here (pointing on the outside of my belly)." I really don't think they understand, but that's ok. This morning as I was telling Sasquatch (our male cat) that, and when I pointed to my belly he started licking it, giving baby kisses. :) That just made my heart swell with joy! Our dog, Vida, she ALWAYS gives my belly kisses. I really have no worries that they'll be good with our son.

I can't wait to make that phone call to all our family and friends, letting them know that our son has arrived and he's x lbs and x oz, and measured in x inches. I can't wait to see his little face for the first time and kiss him. I can't wait to hold him and touch his little hands.

It's so amazing how when we first started this journey it felt like it was going to take forever to get to this point, and now, there's only 3 days left. I'm going to be a mom and Ben's going to be a dad. I can't even begin to express how amazing and awesome and wonderful that is to me.

The next time I post baby will be here!! :D Yay!!

Oh, here are a couple pictures from two weeks ago...



3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *