Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby Gwinner # 2 Bump pictures :)

Here are a couple pictures I took yesterday (2/11) of the baby bump. Today I am 12 weeks! Finally starting to feel better. Still don't have that much energy, but enough to keep up with Brodie.

My next appointment, I thought was the 18th but they called last night and told me it was the 15th, so Monday. Ben won't be able to make it to the appointment, so I'm going to take a video of the sonogram for him :)

We have a Level 2 sonogram scheduled for March 23rd, this is a more detailed sonogram than what they do in the offices. They will also measure the baby and weigh it. And, we'll also find out what we're going to have!! :)

I've had one dream where we had a girl, but I feel like I'm carrying a boy. We'll see. Only the baby knows :)


3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *