Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last week

Well, last week was not a very good week. Brodie caught a virus, had diarrhea which gave him a nasty diaper rash, then he passed it on to me. I was just so sick, throwing up and not able to keep anything down. I was so happy for the week to come and the weekend be over, I don't like being sick especially so sick I can't help take care of my baby!

But, Nana came to the rescue and helped Ben out while I was out. :) It was good seeing her and Brodie spending time with her. I know he had fun. She also brought a bunch of Ben's old toys and Bro had fun going through them. I think his favorite was that weird wooden toy, with the nose that you catch the ring on. haha

Even though it was a rough weekend, it was still good. Glad we got to see Nana and spend time with her, and glad she was able to come up to help take care of us sickies while Ben had to work.


Thank you Nana!!! We love you!!! :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *