Thursday, March 25, 2010

Got a little creative yesterday

I had found a couple canvas the other day downstairs while going through things. They've been upstairs just sitting there for awhile, so yesterday when Brodie and I got home I got a little creative. :)

I put Brodie in his activity center and put cartoons on and I sat down beside him with my paints and canvas's. He would stop and watch me for a bit, then he'd go back to watching the cartoons and walking in circles. A couple of times as he was walking in circles he'd grab hold of my pony-tail and just pull. haha I think he was just playing though.

After I was done painting each picture I would show him, but keep a good distance so he wouldn't touch it and ruin them! haha

This one I painted for Brodie, it's a Stegosaurus.


This one I painted for our baby girl, it's an elephant.


I wanted to do them more cartoony than real life. I think they're cute :) I can't wait to find frames and hang them up in the kids' room!

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *