Friday, October 23, 2009

Poor baby was sick!

Well, Wednesday after I posted... Brodie kind of took a turn for the worse. He was really hot and was running a temperature. We had to give him a lukewarm bath Wednesday night to break his fever. That did help a lot by the way!

Also, he didn't want to eat, he didn't want to sleep, he didn't want his diaper changed. He was sick! :( I felt sooo sad for him, you could just tell he was miserable. So, Wednesday night through Thursday morning, I rocked him back and forth in our rocking chair out in the living room. I had to have Ben bring me my pillow so when Brodie slept I could get some sleep too. He only got a few hours of sleep between the two days.

Thursday I stayed home with him all day. He was better, but still wasn't 100%. I had to force the bottle in his mouth for him to eat and I just had to let him cry when I changed his diaper.

Finally around 3-3:30pm yesterday (Thursday) he started doing sooo much better! He was on the floor laughing and smiling and playing with his toys and Vida. I just kept giving him Tylenol every four hours yesterday. Also, every bottle I made yesterday he would just down it. Which I'm sure he was hungry as he hardly ate the night before! But I am VERY happy to report that Brodie is back to his old self! :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *