Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Our love day

(Hope you all had a chance to look at the pictures. I think I've narrowed it down to a few I like best. We're not ordering all of them right now, but some and then get the rest at a later time.)

Our Valentine's Day consisted of lots of love. The photographer got the kids' pictures done and up on her gallery, which was super fast! I LOVED looking at my babies all day yesterday. :)

The kids had a lovely day at daycare. They got a sweet treat while there and brought home some Valentine's. :)

Ben worked late so the kids and I stayed home and watched TV and just loved up on one another :) We played and ate candy.

When Ben got home I made dinner--pasta with homemade red sauce, meatballs, and garlic bread. It was very delicious :)We also opened our Valentine's day cards. The kids got cards from their Auntie Eden too! :) They loved them by the way.

I also dressed the kids in kinda matching outfits yesterday... Bro wore a "Mommy" shirt and Nomi wore a "Daddy" shirt. :)

Check out some of our V-Day pics below...




Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!! :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *