Friday, January 14, 2011

We reached a milestone...

Brodie walked down our flight of stairs, BY HIMSELF!!!!! OMG! :) All alone, with no assistance or help. He kept hold of the arm rail and just walked his little self downstairs to where I was. :)

Ben was upstairs watching him and I was downstairs with Naomi. I was ready for bed so I called out to Ben to come downstairs. He didn't hear me, so I yelled "come down here".

Next thing I know I hear Brodie at the top of the stairs yelling down to me. I didn't think anything of it. Then I saw the arm rail start jiggling like someone was coming down. I heard Bro's voice a couple times but didn't think anything of it, figured Ben was walking him down.

I look up and there's Brodie, all by himself! Just smiling and jabbering and holding onto the arm rail walking down!! LOL It was SO funny! Once he got off the stairs and off the landing he came running to me with open arms. It was so cute!

Our little Bro boy is growing up, and way too fast :) He's so independent! A little too independent. ;) lol

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *