Friday, December 3, 2010

Brodie update

Well, things have been kind of hectic in the Gwinner household. Brodie has a terrible cough so I took him to the doctor on Monday. The doctor checked him out-he wasn't running a fever, didn't sound like there was anything in his lungs, and was running around playing. He just had a cough and that was it. The doctor sent us on our way. Didn't give a prescription for Bro or anything. Oh, but they did give Bro his second flu shot.

Well, it is now Friday and Brodie has thrown up twice since Monday. Poor guy, and his cough has not improved. It sounds like it's actually gotten worse! :(

Last night Bro slept with us in our room because he woke up a couple hours after we put him down just screaming and crying. Ben goes in there and our little boy puked all over! All over his pillow, all over the sheets, toys, himself. Luckily I was half asleep cleaning up puke so it didn't bother me as much. Ben gave Brodie a bath.

After the bath Bro and I went and laid down on our bed. I left the TV on and honestly I have no idea when he fell asleep. But around 2:30am this morning when Noms woke up to feed, it woke Bro up. Who was startled and didn't want to be in our bed but get off and go into his room. I think he was a little disturbed because he didn't wake up in his room but ours and may not have known where he was for a second. But, Ben saved the night by going downstairs and getting Bro's pillow from the dryer, some milk for him and a bottle for sis.

Our poor little Brodie boy, makes me so sad when he coughs. Might have to make a trip over the weekend or on Monday again to the doctors. He doesn't have a fever though, so I'm sure they won't do anything. :( We want our little boy to be better!

Oh and Naomi has developed a cough now too. It's not anything like Bro's but we've been keeping an eye on it. We'll keep everyone updated on both kids.

PS-Sorry I haven't uploaded any Thanksgiving pictures yet, just haven't had time. Will do when I get a chance though!! :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *