Monday, November 15, 2010

Almost Thanksgiving

Next week is Thanksgiving and I couldn't be more excited! Excited to see family, to eat delicious food, and (maybe get the chance) to sleep in! ;)

I love this time of year-Halloween through New Years! It's so festive and wonderful! Always puts me in a good mood!

I've already got the kids some Christmas gifts too! I know they'll love them :) We still have some more shopping to do for them, but we have plenty of time between now and Christmas!

I've also already put up Christmas decorations. Brodie likes staring at the gold garland I have hanging above a picture frame in the living room. I don't have the tree up yet. And I just put up the stockings Saturday because I had stuff to fill them. We still need to get little Nomi a stocking.

We're not going back to Salina & Ellsworth for Christmas this year. We're going to start our own Christmas traditions this year. I'm pretty excited! Going to teach Brodie and Naomi to set out some cookies for "Santa" and a glass of milk, and even some snacks for the reindeer ;) And I can't wait to bring Brodie down that Christmas morning and have him see the gifts "Santa" left him and Noms! Nana, Grandpa, and Auntie Eden will be coming to spend Christmas with us too! It's going to be a lot of fun.

When I get home tonight I need to make Naomi's "First Thanksgiving" shirt, kind of similar to that I made Brodie last year. I doubt I'll be able to get her hand print though. So I might just use her little feet :)

Can't wait to see everyone, and I'm sure everyone can't wait to see the kids!! (And us, of course right?! Right? haha)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *