Monday, March 23, 2009

5 more weeks!

Only 5 more weeks until our baby boy is in our arms! :)

Over the weekend, on Saturday the 21st, we celebrated baby's arrival by having a baby shower!! Baby boy got SOOO many great things! He got a swing, bouncer, toys, clothes, toiletries, so much stuff! Yesterday evening, Ben and I set up the bouncer and swing. They are so cute and we can't wait to put him in them!

The baby shower was SO much fun! There were about 20 people who came. We had great food and played fun games. The baby shower was a success and we are grateful for everyone who came and for everything that was given. It was amazing! :)

Today, 3/23/09, I started feeling pressure on my pelvis. I think baby is starting to drop, which means he's getting closer to being here! Oh how I can't wait for everyone to meet our son!! He's already so loved by many, I can't wait for him to meet everyone that will be in his life. :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *