Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby girl update

I know, I know, I still need to upload some pictures. I will when I'm able to. Our computer at home is out of commission at the moment and I haven't brought my camera and the usb to work to do it--sorry!!

Anyway, our last doctor appointment for Naomi was June 22nd. Everything is checking out and looking good. We're not measuring real big, just like a week ahead which is normal. Her heart beat is great.

The only thing to kind of put focus on is I have sciatica. So that means I have to really take it easy and not over do myself. They didn't put me on bed rest, yet, but they gave me a prescription to some lidocaine patches to wear on my back/hip. Honestly, those patches don't do anything. Even wearing two at a time. Tylenol doesn't help with the pain. Sometimes a warm bath helps, but then its getting out of the tub that starts it back up again.

So I'm still not carrying Brodie, not taking him upstairs/downstairs, if I go upstairs I'm there for good. I just can't go up and down the stairs all the time. A couple of my co-workers said that they went to chiropractors to adjust their hips, etc when they had the pain and said it helped a lot. Our next doctor appointment is July 6th so I'm going to talk to them to see if they have any recommendations. Their main concern is getting her to term safely, that's our goal too!!

Other than my pain, baby girl is doing really awesome. "Like a book" they said, just like with Brodie's pregnancy. :) We still haven't done the 3D sonograms like we did with Brodie so you can see the face and get the video, because we just don't have the extra money. With it getting down to the wire now, I doubt we will do it because I think she may be too big to be able to get a good picture. We'll see.

We finally got Naomi's coming home outfit! A pink KU outfit with little pink KU booties! Brodie came home in a blue KU outfit and blue KU booties, so it was only fitting to dress Naomi into something similar.


If you want to get us something for her you're more than welcome. We do have a couple registries-Target, Wal-Mart, and Babies R Us. We mostly need diapers/wipes and baby girl clothes. In the clothes, we need just a few summery outfits, but mostly fall/winter outfits-sizes 3-6 months, 6-9 months.

Here are links to our registries:
Target--https://www.target.com/registry/baby/HHKMSL5187X8

Wal-Mart--http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry/gr_detail.do?registryId=86171160005

Babies R Us--http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_cF7CE53ED-E163-467E-41D5-0C5CBDB004C5_kF987D447-0473-4A40-D409-848356312FB8&overrideStore=TRUS

If the links don't work, you can always look them up by our names.

Everything is going pretty well during this pregnancy. I'm just really looking forward to August! I am ready to not be pregnant anymore and to have our family complete with Naomi in our arms. Just about 7 more weeks left!!! We're getting REALLY excited. It's almost unbelievable that we'll have have a son AND a daughter! :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *