Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My first birthday as a Mommy :)

Today I turned 25! I have accomplished so much in life so far, but my biggest accomplishment is Brodie! He's amazing. Everyday he puts a smile on my face. I can't imagine my life without him. I know if I'm having a bad day, he can brighten it. :)

My birthday went really well too. My two favorite boys came and had lunch with me and brought me a couple cards and some flowers. All the women at work just LOVED Brodie! But how can one not!! :) After Ben got off work we went to Golden Corral to eat. I wanted to eat a buffet, haven't in awhile. Brodie got to eat some mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, chicken, cake. We also brought along his mum-mums to snack on. After dinner we went to Wal-Mart, I had to get a birthday card for my boss as her birthday is tomorrow. And now we're home. Brodie is in his room snoozing. We must have worn him out today :)

Here are a couple pictures of Brodie and me on my very special day. This year was probably the best year, ever. I love having my son help me celebrate my birthday. The years will just keep getting better and better :)


3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *