Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brodie has met Santa!

Brodie met Santa last night and did really well!! He didn't cry at all! When we got there, baby was sleeping in his stroller so I had to wake him up and take him out and take his coat & hat off.

Then we walked around the little "store" behind where Santa was sitting and then got to Santa. We were just standing there and the camera guy said that if we were ready to go ahead and bring him by.

I walked up to Santa with Brodie and told him "This is Santa!" Then I handed Brodie off to Santa. At first, Brodie wasn't too pleased. He started waving his arms and leaning in towards me and going "uhhh..." But I was telling him "it's OK, that's Santa!" Then I started walking backwards slowly towards the camera guy.

We did bring a couple of his toys with us and the camera guy had a monkey toy with bells on it that got his attention. Then Brodie was just smiling having a great time! He LOVED Santa!!

We got a really great picture! Unfortunately, we haven't dug the scanner out of the packing yet, but I will do that this evening so I can upload it. But, it's a GREAT picture! The Santa looked real-rosy cheeks, button nose, real beard, glasses, the works! And Brodie looked SO cute sitting there!!

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *