Friday, September 18, 2009

Brodie's Halloween costume

With Halloween only a month away, I've been thinking about what to get to dress him up as. We were at Wal-Mart last weekend and they had a few costumes. I held a couple up to Brodie and he chose a skeleton onesie. I told Ben that I could paint his face too. Ben disagreed on the face-painting, so I decided not to get the onesie.

I received an email from babycenter.com and they had a link to different Halloween costumes. They had one, it was a baby Yoda. But the site it took me didn't have Brodie's size, so I googled it. I then went to another site, www.halloweencostumes.net and found THE best first Halloween costume ever... A baby Chewbacca!! :)

I ordered it on the 15th and it came in the mail yesterday!! I was so excited to have Brodie try it on when I got home! It fits him perfectly, and he's sooooo adorable in it! We did not take any pictures of him in his costume, Ben said no. So actually seeing him in the costume will be a surprise for everyone, but here is a picture of just the costume.

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *