Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brodie's first accident...

Today Brodie had his first accident where he started bleeding!

I was going to pick the kids up at daycare. I came inside and Brodie was excited to see me, like usual, and started running around. Well, sometimes he'll run to the back of the room where there's a door leading to the backyard. Well, he ran to it and hit it hard!

He started crying and I thought maybe he just hit his mouth or nose. I ran over to console him and there it was, BLOOD. It was just gushing out! My poor baby boy was bleeding!! :(

He cut his bottom lip from running into the door. It looked so bad! But I held him and tried to stop the bleeding.

After a few minutes he was ok and we quickly left so we could get him home. But, by the time we got him to the car and back home he was back to his old, stubborn self! :)

He now has a fat bottom lip, but he's ok. It's not holding him back from being crazy and rambunctious. hah :)

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *