Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baby girl update

We had our OB dr appt today. Had to do that glucose test, where I have to drink this sugar drink in like five minutes and then at the office they draw my blood. I'll probably get those results tomorrow or next week sometime. It's to determine if I have pregnancy diabetes. I didn't with Brodie, so I doubt I will this go around.

The dr came in, measured the belly, listened to her heartbeat. Everything's great. He did say I am measuring a bit bigger, but it was nothing to be concerned about. He said it's because my muscles are so tight like they were, which makes sense. We did tell him that I've been having some pains in my left hip, even with wearing my support belt. He said that since I'm pregnant there's just not much I can do about it. I can take Tylenol, Ben can massage my back, things like that. I figured he'd say something like that, just the typical pregnancy pains that come with it all. :)

All in all, everything's great. No issues, she's healthy, I'm healthy. Only about 12 more weeks left! I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow, so really 13 weeks until 40 weeks but we're not going to wait that long. That's why I'm counting down to 39 weeks instead. :) If she's stubborn like her brother, we'll give her a little push to come into this world :) hehe

3D picture from 29 weeks

3D picture from 29 weeks
* Sucking his thumb *